Friday 24 August 2012

Creutzman Belling Syndrome

Creutzman Belling Syndrome is an incredibly rare condition that is caused by a head injury and subsequent oedema to the left pre-frontal lobe of the brain. It causes a profound inability to lie or even repress thoughts. Information on this condition is very rare and I have been unable to find any more information on this extremely rare but fascinating condition. If anyone has any more information please post a comment and I will get back to you.

4 comments:

  1. I suffer from creutzman belling syndrome. But I'm also schizophrenic, along with autistic. So I have pretty much everything.

    Needless to say, I suffered a brain injury, and now I'm unable to lie. I can repress thoughts, only my deepest ones, but I can not lie. At all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm researching a program on brain function and am looking for someone with Creutzman Belling - if you're still out there, would you be willing to have a quick chat?

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me. It's definitely not a joke. The inability to lie is a serious condition with vast repercussions in life. Most people don't realize the amount of little white lies that they tell on a daily basis just to function in society.

    I don't know if I have this Creutzman Belling Syndrome thing, since it was never diagnosed, but I seem to have a lot of the symptoms, and there is trauma in my past, so it's possible. How does one go about getting this diagnosed?

    ReplyDelete